Model of St. Nicholas Chapel, Lantern Hill, Ilfracombe, which up to the time of Henry VIII was used as a place of worship for sailors. Rd. No. 613770.


width: 75mm

Matching Arms


Additional Notes

Can be found both glazed and unglazed, neither form bearing arms. It was registered in 1913 and the following year was illustrated and listed as a new shape in the 8th edition of The Goss Record.