Model of Windleshaw Chantry in St. Helens catholic burial ground. Founded by Sir Thomas Gerard of Bryn after the battle of Agincourt (A.D. 1415) for a priest to celebrate mass there for the souls of his ancestors for ever. The last priest was Richard Frodsham of Wyndle (A.D. 1548). A present from Lowe House New Church Bazaar 1920.
En Dieu Est Mon Esperance
Apart from one or two copies which bear the arms of Blackpool, this model is only known bearing matching arms. These arms are in fact the personal arms of Sir Thomas Gerard of Kingsley and Bryn, though they are not named as such.