Newcastle on Tyne. Robert Curthose eldest son of the Conqueror, built a fortress here in 1080, which, in contradistinction to the old Roman Castrum of Pons Aelii, was called The New Castle, whence the present name of the town. Copyright
The model can be found either white glazed or brown unglazed. Only the white version carries a coat of arms, which is generally found on the roof of the building as shown in the photograph.