First and Last House in England. Rd. No. 521645.


65mm, 115mm and 140mm

Matching Arms


Additional Notes

This model was registered in 1908. The smallest version can be found both glazed and unglazed and with the door and the roof in various colours, and it can occasionally be found bearing the Badge of Cornwall in glass on the end wall though otherwise it does not carry a coat of arms. The middle size, which is a night-light holder, also carries no coat of arms. The longest size additionally models the next-door annex (see the photograph on the right). It is only known coloured and unglazed and is normally found without arms, but it can be found with the (matching) arms of Land’s End on the roof.